I Almost Took My Life In 2019 As A Result Of Fake News – Fella Makafui Claims

Connect, chat and make friends in the forum discussing entertainment, politics, tech etc

ActivityForumsEntertainment HubCelebrity GossipI Almost Took My Life In 2019 As A Result Of Fake News – Fella Makafui Claims

• Creator
    Topic
    User AvatarMrBukunmi
    Thumbs Up
    Up
    Down
    Thumbs Down
    ::

Fella Makafui has opened up on how she almost took her life in 2019.

Speaking to Andy Dosty in a recent interview, the actress cum movie producer narrated how some false news made her depressed to the point where she became suicidal.

According to Fella Makafui, she is at the stage of her life where she doesn’t care about the opinions of others.

She explained that majority of the things said about her in the media is not true and as a result she can’t allow such silly comments get to her.

The actress also used the opportunity to address the rumors that she was in an amorous relationship with D-black.

Fella vehemently denied any romantic involvement with rapper D-Black, dispelling rumours linking them together.

The speculations surged after rapper Medikal announced his separation from the actress, to whom he had been married for four years.

When a video of D-Black and Fella Makafui smoking in a club went viral on social media with some blogs associating the couple’s separation with her ‘relations’ with the rapper.

Medikal, clearly unhappy with the situation, has expressed his sentiments, calling D Black a fake industry player. He emphasised that he could never do such a thing to D-Black out of respect.

However, addressing the rumours on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Fella Makafui clarified that D-Black was nothing but a brother.

She noted that she would rather people stop the speculations than disrespect the rapper’s family.

Watch the video below;

Source: Ghanacelebrities.com

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by User AvatarMrBukunmi.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by User AvatarMrBukunmi.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.